Hello and Welcome!

Thanks for visiting. Route 66 holds a place in many peoples hearts. If you have any memories or places along Route 66 you would like to add, please email me at designsbyjulieann@gmail.com If you have anything to add or share on things already posted, please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks, Julie

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Book Review: Ghostly Tales of Route 66

In October of 2008, I went to the St. Louis Route 66 Festival. One of the vendors there was Connie Wilson with some of her books. The above title caught my eye and I purchased a copy. Ms. Wilson signed the copy and was a very charming lady.

After starting to read the book, I could not put it down. I read the book in an entire setting. The tales of haunts along Route 66 is very interesting and keeps one's attention. I highly recommend this book if you are interested in haunted and paranormal subjects. In addition to being a great read, Ghostly Tales of Route 66 opens up a broader choice of places to explore while traveling Route 66.

2 comments:

  1. Really very interesting to read Travel ling route 66.

    http://evergreenthougth.blogspot.com/

    http://newmordenworldindia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I found you blog! Yeah and you are now in my favorites by the way. I have been wanting to explore Route 66, so much wonderful history.

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete