Hello and Welcome!

Thanks for visiting. Route 66 holds a place in many peoples hearts. If you have any memories or places along Route 66 you would like to add, please email me at designsbyjulieann@gmail.com If you have anything to add or share on things already posted, please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks, Julie

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Official Route 66 Festival and Classic Car Festival

The city of Litchfield in Illinois is hosting their Sixth Annual Route 66 Festival the weekend of June 26 through June 28 2009.

Starting Friday at 5PM, there is a lot of family fun to be had all weekend. If you live nearby or will be near, I recommend taking some time and experiencing this event.

For more information, visit Litchfield's page with more information.

Be sure and look for me and my family there and say "hi"!

The following is various photos of me and my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment